Thread: The Jews
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 09:43 PM  
GoldBarsXXX
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farang View Post
I was writing a long post(full of reason and sense) addressing the Nobel prize 'discreditors' and holocaust deniers, but managed to stop. My time can be spent better than trying to educate the ignorant by choice.

I recently cut all communicatios with muslims and crackheads, feeling better already. Speaking of... I used to consider myself a drug addict, and then I met crackheads here... Sweet Jews for Jesus, they're on another level, man, and I barely qualify as a recreational drug user...

What I mean is that the Nobel prize is not a criteria for anything. Hell, they even gave to Bob Dylan. Its meaningless as it is to talk about who is smartest.

If you absolutely must talk about who is actually racially smarter (Semitic people are not including Arabs since they are identical) you must look at the western school of thought that began during the classical antiquity and all the way to the formation and completion of the western canon until recent history; more specifically the age of enlightenment. These literary works have over the past 2500 years helped shaping the backbone of western philosophy, civilization, education and inventions(almost all western) and most importantly western democracy altogether which I would signify as being unrivaled, unprecedented and as an acceptable yardstick for collective intelligence.

You must also understand that even Karl Marx and Einstein while both being atheists, appreciated their German educational background without which they would probably be nothing but goat-herders.
It's thanks to the western education system that allowed them to blossom and make names for themselves.

I myself come from middle east but was raised in Europe since I was very young and have therefor a European mindset. I have my degrees, I speak 12 languages, I play my classical guitar 3-4 hours a day (just finishing the Lute suite of Bach (less than 5 people have ever managed to do that)), I have a chess FIDE rating of 2535
and most importantly I retired at the age of 32. Yet I don't consider myself anything special knowing whats in store for us in the next 100 years or so.(coming next)

Talks about racial superiority have been going on since time immemorial but are now completely irrelevant. Soon with the rise of the machines, deep learning, automation and robotics, it will be only a matter time when synthetic life reaches IQ levels that dwarf ours in comparison. You look at the world today and you'll notice that our planet is rife with conflicts and inequality and faces impending environmental disasters. Humanity has over the past 5000 years failed through his greed, deceptions and savagery and will eventually be kicked out of the ecosystem. This is is not just me talking but also direct words of Alex Jones from Infowars, Stephen Hawkins and many others.
GoldBarsXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote