View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 04:51 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
man...I lived there for like 7 years, last time in 2015....
"southern krzyki" ? where ? Oltaszyn ?
flats for 800 pln ? where ? Olbin ? add to that 800 for bills and community fee (including electric heating in the winter )..and you will pay almost 400 euros for some shithole like you said with fungus on the wall and drunks screaming all night.

just check out ads on Polish sites and on spanish sites...also check stats on apartments in EU and Europe...and how many of them (apartments) are in Poland per 1000 people and how many % of them are overcrowded...
I am far from complaining on the country where I was born, but this is actually something that has the reasons to complain about.
Living in outskirts of Wro/ Dlugoleka/ whatever is not the same like living in , lets say Downtown. so yeah, the flats will be cheaper there.
I remember dramatic spikes in prices of rent just 2 times: 2006-2007 and later 2014-2016 where hords of Ukrainians came :-) btw. I doubt that there are like 200 k Ukrainians there...rather 100-150k in Wro...basically you may say that Wroclaw is going back to its roots as many people there have Ukrainian/ Kresy roots
Well the places my friend rents is new buildings on ul. Zwycięska so near Bielany Wrocławskie. I live in Tyniec Maly so one village further out then Bielany. So you are saying I can rent nicer flat in Spain for 600euros then I can in Wrocław? Are you comparing small cities in Spain to big cities in Poland? A quick look on otodom and I can see you can get one of those "zemsta komuny" flats for 1100-1200pln

I don't know exactly how many ukranians, I've heard 200k many times and there really is TONS AND TONS.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote