View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 04:31 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
I forgot to add - in normal prices. I know that I wont have problems with finding one bedroom/ studio flat for 500-600 euros there, yet it would be more than renting something in , lets say, Valencia in Spain. or almost the same like in Barcelona.
no point to rent anything in Wroclaw then....
I remember puting some advert last October just to check market for a ROOM for 1100-1200 pln with bills, I got flooded with like 50 calls and messages...its a joke :-)
Poland has one of the lowest ratios flats/ per 1000 habitants in whole Europe, and renters market is even worse. I doubt that so much changed since last time I was there
I live 5km from Wrocław and our office is there, and I agree it's more expensive here then for instance lublin but it also all depends on what part of the city. A friend rents a 1 bedroom+living room in a new building, about 55m2 for 1500pln all-in in the southern end (Krzyki) but there are flats for 800zł even if you don't mind hordes of gypsies running around outside
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote