View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 04:25 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I forgot to add - in normal prices. I know that I wont have problems with finding one bedroom/ studio flat 30-35 m2 in decent standard for 500-600 euros there, yet it would be more than renting something in , lets say, Valencia or Malaga in Spain. or almost the same like in Barcelona.
no point to rent anything in Wroclaw then....
I remember puting some advert last October just to check market for a ROOM for 1100-1200 pln with bills, I got flooded with like 50 calls and messages...its a joke :-)
Poland has one of the lowest ratios flats/ per 1000 habitants in whole Europe, and renters market is even worse. I doubt that so much changed since last time I was there
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
LOL Worst country in europe for rent? there are TONS of empty flats here waiting to be rented. You would have no problem finding a flat here, you could rent 20 in one day if you wanted. If you want bad - look towards Germany. I know people that moved to germany, and even before the whole migrant thing for every flat in big cities there is 100 people that want to rent it.
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote