Thread: The Jews
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 07:02 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
I was born a Jew though I don't practice any religion. Had a Bas Mitzvah, went to Hebrew school in Providnce for six years, turning me against Judaism. Father went every Friday night until illness stopped him. Grandfather was a Cantor, cousin a Rabbi. My funeral was set up nine years ago in the Jewish cemetery. Out of respect for my parents, it's where I'll end up. Jewish families pushed education on their children so they have intelligence.

I know several survivors of concentration camps. For years, not months, they were held in captivity. All have the tattoos as proof. Listen to speeches by survivors; you'll cry though you'll try not to. My family lived through rationing.

Read the book by Abraham Landau. I knew him well and his stories gave me nightmares. He survived but lived through true Hell.

Happy Pesach and happy constipation
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote