View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 02:27 PM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
about taxi in BCN, I dont know. Prolly not that cheap as guys charge western salaries
Barcelona is one of the most expensive cities in "Spain"...Yet, like you said - it doesnt have to be expensive
Well, real estate prices in Moscow are frightening, but this is what you get when you have 1-2 places (Moscow is one of them) in a country of 140 mln people where you can actually develop yourself and your career...just like London in England, I guess...(almost, as british villages and small towns look rather different than russian ones)
so all the population goes there and needs to live somewhere....
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Barcelona is not expensive place at all. Cheap food, cheap taxi service, cheap apartments etc (BTW, I really love Barcelona). Say it's possible to buy a house in a beach zone for as low as 100K-200K euros only (a price of Khrushchyovka apartments in Moscow). This is very cheap, to be honest. Just for a comparison. A friend of mine sells his house, which is 4 km away from Moscow for 7 million dollars. No sea here, 9 months a year are cold, rainy and snowy.
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote