View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 01:42 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by woj View Post
the question wasn't that... he succeeding in accomplishing one of the hardest tasks possible, something that less than 50 people accomplished during the entire US history... so lets be real, he may appear like one, but he is no idiot...
No, he is an idiot. A complete, total, and utter idiot.

We are now two months in and after all of his promises, all he has accomplished is playing a lot of golf. We are two months in, a high level adviser has been forced to resign, and his entire administration is under investigation. At the same time he has fucked up everything else. The healthcare bill went down in flames, his first military action resulted in Americans being killed and dozens of civilians getting killed, and we walked away from the TPP which allowed China to walk in and do what it wants.

This is ONLY the first two months.

I am a Marine, and as such I believe in "We serve at the pleasure of the President". Any other president, Republican or Democrat, I've stood behind them, I've supported them, and when I didn't agree with them I at least allowed them a chance. Not Trump. He has no clue of what he is into.

He is a complete idiot.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote