View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 12:37 PM  
SweetT
Shank-A-Potamus

Hey Guys....

I dont want to discuss any specific customers in public like this as we take their privacy very seriously. However, in general terms, the very few customers that are still having issues are not as simple as bringing the server back online because the servers were not shut down gracefully. There are a few that have some hardware issues (replacing a motherboard or replacing HDDS or RAM, etc) and while most of those have already been handled there are still a couple we are working through. The remainder are issues with corruption. Situations where we are being forced to bring Databases back from the dead or recovering corrupted data or simply restoring from backup. These take longer depending on the size of the Databases and we are simply at the mercy of the machine. We cant pay the machine any money to move faster and we can't kick the shit out of it even if we really wanted to.

It sucks for our customers because this is not their fault. This is all on us. We will try to make it right by them but that is not helping them right this minute. It is like I told a friend a little while ago....even though 99% of our customers are back to perfect shape again, the 1% of them don't really care. All they know is that they are still down and they are mad. I would be too. I get it.

One thing people know about me is that I am transparent. I will tell you straight even if it is not good for me. You will never hear anyone saying that I ever lied or covered anything up. This is all on us and we do everything in our power to make it right.

Sorry, again, to everyone who was affected.

--T