View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 07:48 AM  
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
I cant apologize enough for this issue. We still have a small handful of customers who are experiencing a loss due to hardware issue or corruption issues. These issues simply take time to overcome. Most of the corruption issues are being restored from back up and the hardware issues are simply replacing the affected components.

Again, this is a very small handful of customers but for them it is catastrophic so I do not want to downplay your frustration. I totally get it. I will work with each of you personally when this is all over to see how we can help you get through this tough time. I am even willing to feel your pain financially, too. We stand behind out customers no matter what.

Just know that we are busy getting these last servers online and we will not stop until we are back to 100%.

Thanks for your patience and your support.
I don't know whats your position in NationalNet but we are the worst effected customer and still not up....

Please contact me Skype or by phone which ever way possible,