View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 03:46 AM  
Eliton

Industry Role:
My review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkonstantine View Post
Yup, nowhere in the ad does it say the content is unique content. It is spun but it is also 700+ words, which is a lot more words than if we offered 95 unique articles. The large article increase indexation. Unindexed posts are not counted in the link graph, so they are totally worthless. The large article mitigates that.
I don' accuse you in promising content to be unique. Just telling the readers what they should expect.

Quote:
Yup, the links are in the post and not the sidebar. The ad clearly says "The offer is for up to 3 links per post."
No problem with 3 links. In your ad it didn't say that blog posts are excerpted - it is also important to know when buying your links.

Quote:
No. The PBN list will not be made public. The "P" in PBN stands for private. Publicizing it will compromise the PBN for everyone else who've bought.
Paying $25 and compromising the PBN for everyone else who've bought is fine?

Quote:
It was your decision to pay the $500 upfront with a non-refundable method. You can be as remorseful about your decision as you'd like (as you should be); just don't ruin a good service for others.
Not trying to ruin nothing. Just adding additional information, which you forgot to include in your initial advertising post

Quote:
Also, if you recheck your link report, you'll see that there were more than 95 posts in the .xlsx. The ad is for 95 posts but we deliver about 10% more... it's just a coincidence that you didn't mention that ;)
After reviewing about 10 different sites from your list...... 1) no backlinks at all to most your websites. 2) all posts are identical on each website, the only difference is that articles are all spinned.
.... I was not interested how many websites you sent in the list. I did't want those links posted to non of my projects.
Eliton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote