View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 10:40 AM  
JuicyBunny
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
I worked FT in their office as their AM and still help out some affiliates. Not one affiliate has been fucked over. I have the utmost respect for the team I worked with and still do.

Low traffic numbers hurt you month after month. Truthfully I think it's due to your ramble on all day on whatever board. FWIW I did help you whenever you needed it and sometimes on my own time too.

I remember one day from some PTO I had ( my boy was being born and it day 2 ) you really really needed to meet me in person and talk. I drove to the westside too and it was all just board shit talk!! Now I can say fuck you for that one

I have no idea where the "trust" issues came from. If I've done something wrong please let me know.

I thought you "dropped" me and distanced yourself from me or I'm working with some shady people??? Now you like me in the same fucking thread??
LeRoy. You know I have a few reasons to distance myself from you. Promised work that disappears... But shit happens, whatever. Luckily we are in demand and busy.

All of us are distancing ourselves from people working in uncensored. Its alarming you seem to not be clued in to whats going on in Japan and the levels of anxiety people are dealing with, both Japanese and foreigners who work in the business. And use the opportunity of my dropping your contact as an opportunity to take a shot at my expense. Nothing personal but you're not really benefiting us and skype is not very secure.

My best programs produce at 1:199 now. I'm not sure where you get low traffic numbers from. We are doing fine. Everyone is being hit by Google and spammers and BHW types. Much of our business is away from sites these days working for companies in Tokyo and our partners in LA and the EU.

For shady types...those of us who have been in the JAV DVD business for 10 years plus know exactly who and what you work with and how they got there...If you really don't get what I am saying we can take this off board. I have a feeling you do know. Everyone in AV biz in LA and South Bay and Inland Empire sure the fuck knows. lol. Your UA buddies.

Cheers though. I had a laugh on the way back machine today looking at some old asian forums waiting for videos to finish rendering.

A lot of people in AV are just bakarurr...like Zenra for example.

P.s. I do want to thank you guys for posting. Business picked up afterward.
JuicyBunny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote