View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:11 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I too was wondering if Trump would, at the bare minimum, comment about the fire and what happened.

However, it seems to me Trump isn't doing anything at all. We had a situation where I live in California where entire cities were evacuated and Trump didn't even comment. Our military is suddenly pushing further and further into Syria, and we've bombed and killed hundreds of civilians, and Trump hasn't even commented. Russia is opening up a military base in Iran, no comment. Now that Trump has dumped the Asian trade deal, China has stepped in and is signing trade agreements left and right leaving us out in the cold - still no comment.

The White House is completely paralyzed. They have one month to figure out this budget deal, they are already behind on planning and details, the healtcare failure makes it more complicated, and it seems there is a two week recess in the middle of this... Not to mention the entire Trump administration is under investigation.

I am so glad decided to make America great again.
They don't have a month, they have 2 weeks.. It ends April 28th and Congress has a 2 week recess during that time.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote