View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 06:14 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
So much idiocy in one thread.

Trillions are being spent on reducing CO2 but barely anything is being done to stop real pollutants, environmental destruction, deforestation and over-fishing.

Climate change will happen with or without our input. Best to spend that money adapting to it and reducing actual human damage to the environment

Electric cars and bicycles aren't going to make any kind of difference. They still require manufacturing processes to make them and there's more than enough toxic substances in these them too.

This is just one of many "OH MY GAWD THE END IS NEAR" shouts that I've heard in my lifetime. Well I was Chicken Little back in the 50s and 60s but I've since then learned. The sky isn't falling and the establishment is full of shit. Personally I would wipe my ass on a computer because I've watched it destroy our freedoms... the small business man... and the intelligence of the average person.

What we need are good paying jobs, apprenticeship programs and strict discipline back in our schools. We used to be a much happier society despite the social problems we had.