View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 10:36 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Idiot - I live in Canada where your slaves came to escape the slavery imposed upon them by your ancestors. I am 3rd/4th generation Canadian and none of my ancestors ever owned any slaves. Most of the slavery in Canada during the colonial times was actually carried out by the indigenous peoples with other indigenous peoples being the slaves.

Again, "nobody alive today has brought anybody here on slave ships and forced them into hard labor, while subjecting them to torture and rape."

Reading comprehension is a skill son. Learn it.
You types always need things explained 3 or 4 times and maybe it sinks in. I'll explain it like you're a t year old.

Up until 1968 whites could legally treat civilian blacks as less than equal. Until 1972 it was legal in the military.

The history of slavery in America and blacks being seen as subhuman is why some idiots still treat them as so. And yes a lot of those racist whites feel they can Fuck number blacks because their ancestors owned slaves.

Visit the south and hear people living in a trailer going on and on about all the slave their great grandparents had and how they'll the plantation when blacks were freed

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote