View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 08:59 PM  
Horatio Caine
full-time aspiring rapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Hahaha I was homeless as a kid for awhile when I was 12 or so but never stupid enough to end up in a ghetto I stayed with friends families one after the other. I did have two black roomates in college so I'm guessing you'll say I brought the ghetto to me?

I reproduced many years ago you know I'm a single Dad why you being stupid? Showing off in front of your racist buddies

Notice I don't ask anything about you or assume anything, I take you by your words and that's all I need to know.
I never asked you anything either.. Don't know why you feel obligated to tell me about your former roommates and other stuff I don't give a shit about.. You just sound like one of those liberal flaming queens living in artsy SF bay area talking about racism and all. But you'd never live among those people knowing they'll beat the shit out of you, take your money and shoot your ass with zero remorse. So you go on blabbing about it in a safety of your little velvet decorated apartment behind your monitor.. I call it statistics, you - racism. Other than that we are on the same page.
Horatio Caine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote