View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 05:44 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
You would think that Jewish people would be in the front of the "complaint" line in general.

They were slaves before being slaves was a "thing". lol Thousands of years of slavery.

And then when their millennia of slavery was over...BOOM, the Holocaust.

But somehow...they seem to be doing just fine. Maybe even better than Asians...or very close.

If I were to rank races in general in terms of success in the U.S....just in general mind you:
Asians & Jewish tied for 1st
Whites
Cuban
Blacks
Puerto Ricans
Mexican

Of course there are plenty of examples of all these different people at either extreme. But I was just saying in terms of average success.

Now complaining? Hands down the black "leaders". I've never actually known a black person who had the same views as the Congressional Black Caucus or guys like Al Sharpton and others.

Hardest working folks I know are definitely Mexican.

And while I'm using cliches...yeah, Asians have tiny cocks for the most part. Black guys have huge cocks in general. Black girls can fuck the best. Asian women are great in bed too. The hot Latina girls have the best of all worlds with their body shape and facial features. And white people are generally falling in the middle of all the categories.
You're the cliche' of the failed angry white guy ranking others by race to feel you have and edge up somehow as you spiral down . You do know that a lot of minorities work in old folks homes right? Better to find the errors of your ways now, unless you're one of those behind the back racists, the kind that will smile while they fuck your wife then talk shit after they leave

I've never seen you show strength of character in any of your posts here but I understand you and I like you and enjoy slapping you around

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote