View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 02:09 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Richard that is the dumbest thing you have ever said.
Yes, you are protected by the constitution from illegal search.
Yes, the Supreme Court ruled long ago that it's unconstitutional for the govt. to wiretap citizens without a warrant. Yes, if you accidentally pick up a citizen while spying it is unconstitutional and illegal to show their names even to the head of the spy agency.

I asked if you were serious because I wanted to believe you knew that. 😑
Oh lord.

Yes, The Constitution protects us from illegal searches. However, if they legally have wiretapped someone (such someone who works for the Russian government) and through Incidental surveillance they discover a crime takes place, it is clearly legal for them to investigate.

I am still waiting for you to show me where it is illegal to unmask names in such cases. They mask names to protect privacy when no crime has been committed. This way my name isn't in a database 260 times for no reason when no crime has been committed. When they discover a crime has been committed through Incidental surveillance there is zero reason for them to mask anything.

You still haven't shown me any links about the legality of unmasking names. I am waiting for your research.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote