View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 09:11 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
You one reason why economics in russia work bad, because you do not understand how it works.
O'rly? Go enlighten me, boy ;) When I read your English, I'm starting thinking you have a real good education. Средняя школа? Неужели ПТУ? ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
No, it's really quite simple. Other countries are purposely driving down the price of oil right now and it is directly impacting your economy--Canada's as well actually but no where near as bad.
The same picture actually:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
From what CyberSEO is posting it seems like the people are starting to stand up to him.
Starting? Russians have got tired of him in 2011. The annexation of Crimea has helped the little king for some time, but now this card almost doesn't play. Putin is not as wise as you think. He has shifted the president's election of 2018 to... the day of annexation of Crimea! Is he stupid so much? Yes, he is. He thinks he can play the same card twice.