View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 12:27 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rkutsk-poverty

you won't suspect that TheGuardian is proPutin, so...

I honestly doubt in what you said before that Russians dissaprove Putin. maybe only people in your social circle (as we usually surround ourselves with the people similar to us). so you can't extrapolate your social circle into whole Russia's population...

I think that its true that 80 % of Russians approve Putin and his policies. What do you think about it ?
Let's look at the official stats. Putin has received 63,6% of votes during the latest president elections. This includes mass falsifications or results and total brainwashing in the federal media. I don't see 80% there. Maybe the TheGuardian sees it, but these guys don't live in Russia.

March 26 will be a day of protests in Russia which should take place in 100 cities. This doesn't look like Putin and his gang have a great support here. I'll tall you more. He's scared. He's very scared...

Putin was booed by people after the Emelianenko's MMA fight:

Nobody could even guess that over 110,000 of people will come to the streets of Moscow to say: "Russia without Putin!":

What Putin did during these protests? I'll tell you. The coward just fled the country, because he was shitting in pants of fear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
maybe only people in your social circle (as we usually surround ourselves with the people similar to us). so you can't extrapolate your social circle into whole Russia's population...
Course I'm talking about the people with a brain (nobody is interested to know that a herd is thinking). If you look into the Russian history, you will see that all changes were made by very small groups of people that live in capitals. In 1917 is was Saint Petersburg, in 1991 it was Moscow.