Thread: For Sale x2 banner ads 300x250
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 08:44 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
there is no one scammer here you understand that you just have to apologize jerk exalted?
you afraid that your mom sees you that you apologize?
it was only a transit delay money from the bank to the other which is connected precisely with paypal in the absence of funds in paypal timing canceled the repayment has been made unintentionally also from me because once issued are no longer possible stop the operation.
1 I did not have time to answer that you burst out crying on the forum.
2 I showed the evidence and the interest in solving problems related to installation of your banner losing an entire morning to contact exenforo support script I posted the picture here.
3have made clear our transaction immediately already here on the forum to get good feedback without hiding.
4 I have shown that it issued a refund to you.
here it appears only you you're a fool no sense that the manner and timing to solve a problem that is not up to me but from the banks. You have insulted and offended me personally and my site even though you have said, and be invited simply to apologize and cancel the publication of personal information that you're not allowed to show publicly post pictures on the forum.

kikdirty is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote