Thread: For Sale x2 banner ads 300x250
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 08:13 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
BTW question for you..... We all know about thesextingforum .com for years........

Who are you? A fucking bastard fucking his mother and all what he can do is COPY exactly the same forum of thesextingforum.

Can you explain this MR BUSINESS MAN ?

Thesextingforum.com Registered On 2014-04-08

The bastard " Kikdirty.com " Registered On 2016-10-26

Wondering who copy who in this can you clarify this ? LOL .

For once I AGREE WITH you

I will make sure to get a ride on your head bitch worth Every penny.

on your knee Bitch

how stupid you it's the same (script exenforo)get a brain!!

thesextingforum.com is worth $ 1,920.00 | Website Value Calculator Registered On 2014-04-08

now look my site idiotas

kikdirty.com is worth $ 45,360.00 | Website Value Calculator Registered On 2016-10-26

They look the same ??? Perhaps there is only a small difference of $$ !! The site looks like this is a competitor site because both are to exchange and kik Snapchat contacts but you're obviously just a stupid flamers. put a finger in his mouth and grow up!

and just to make the idea there are tons of sites that are similar to mine, but I'm third in rank position I have only two competitors in front of me!
I hope someone will ban you from this forum because you're really stupid to stay still in here

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote