View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:43 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
So I'm watching this house investigation panel from the beginning and it's sad to see that every single Republican so far is not at all interested in asking about Russian hacking or any ties to Russia but instead are only worried about where leaks came from.

Now, of course leaks are a serious issue, but I'd say Russians interfering with our Democratic process is a bit more important than a leak. It's very frustrating to see Republicans can not set aside party politics and instead worry more about distraction and cover ups..

Fucking Sad. I hope as I watch the 5 hours of this, that these fuck heads show some respect to this country and the seriousness of having a rogue nation interfering with our elections and take that to task..
The Republicans aren't interested in getting to the truth. The are only interested in protecting and furthering their own interests. The possibility of foreign power corrupting our government at the highest level isn't important at all. Instead, they want to concentrate on what is important - investigating Hillary Clinton's email for the fourth time.

The entire Trump administration is corrupt. Half of them have direct connections to Russia.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote