View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 03:09 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
I believe that sooner than later Time/Warner is going to grow tired of losing money and fire whoever is in charge of CNN programming.
And then start getting rid of people like Zakaria. His big thing over the last few years is that he spoke to President Obama constantly on the phone and "advised" him.

Having a supposed "unbiased" journalist who is openly in the pocket of the President is never a good thing.
And that's part of the problem with CNN.

At least a guy like Hannity on Fox News openly states that he is NOT a journalist, but is a talk show host who is conservative.
Over on CNN and MSNBC...they never tell you that.

They present people like Zakaria and Lemon to you as if they are actual reporters...when they are clearly NOT.

I wouldn't have any problem with it if they were truthful about what they are doing instead of posing as "the news".

I saw Rachel Maddow on Bill Maher's show a couple of years ago. And they had some Republican congressman on as one of the panel.
He was talking about something and casually said that many journalists had shows that were biased towards the left...like Rachel's show.
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

She went BALLISTIC on his ass. Super angry and animated and insisted that she is NOT biased in any of her "reporting"!
I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth.

And the fact is...she doesn't THINK she is. She actually believes that what she says on her show is "mainstream". She doesn't see herself as to the "left" at all.

That is what I'm saying about CNN and MSNBC. They literally have no idea of what "normal" is anymore.
Normal is people who get up early and go to work to pay the bills.

They present "protestors" who are rioting in the streets as "normal" people. They present forcing some people to pay for other people's expenses as "normal". They may as well be from Mars to the real working man and woman in this country.

They just can't believe that Trump promising to cut taxes & bring back jobs won over Hillary promising to raise the hell out of taxes and no hope for jobs. They just don't understand real life anymore from their bubble.