View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 11:54 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I honestly don't know what is going on with him today. However, i do think that his announcement that he was re-opening the investigation was weird.

IT WAS rooted in fact and he only announced it to Congress via a letter. He didn't hold a press conference or anything. It was members of Congress that leaked it to the press... not Comey.

So it seemed more of a thing to protect his own ass to me. I think he's a douche as does everyone in the FBI, however, in that moment with the discovery of new evidence (the laptop and all of its 1000s of emails) he was in a pretty weird spot... which seemed to be lose/lose for him.

And to say "Comey threw the election for Trump" again ignores voters, what they voted for,... Hillary, her low trust ratings by her base, her inability to connect with voters with a message (jobs, border, economy, trade etc). Hillary failed on her own. And not only failed, but failed against what is little more than a rich circus clown
... and Hillary Clinton still won the popular vote by over 3 million votes.

Usually the FBI classifies letters to congressional subcommittees regarding classified investigations.

Comey intentionally did not classify that letter knowing the Republicans on the subcommittee could legally go public with it.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote