View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 11:49 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Comey threw the election for Trump & is forcing congress to subpoena him for info on the investigation.
I honestly don't know what is going on with him today. However, i do think that his announcement that he was re-opening the investigation was weird.

IT WAS rooted in fact and he only announced it to Congress via a letter. He didn't hold a press conference or anything. It was members of Congress that leaked it to the press... not Comey.

So it seemed more of a thing to protect his own ass to me. I think he's a douche as does everyone in the FBI, however, in that moment with the discovery of new evidence (the laptop and all of its 1000s of emails) he was in a pretty weird spot... which seemed to be lose/lose for him.

And to say "Comey threw the election for Trump" again implies Hillary would have won and totally ignores voters, what they voted for,... Hillary, her low trust ratings by her base, her inability to connect with voters with a message (jobs, border, economy, trade etc), her failure to campaign for the EC. Hillary failed on her own. And not only failed, but failed against what is little more than a rich circus clown - thats what is really freaking Democrats out and why they just can't let go of the MANY MANY "why Hillary Lost" narratives which place blame anywhere and everywhere and which have nothing to do with Hillary and her messaging.