View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 05:22 AM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
look if it makes a difference for you if a president is a millionaire or a billionaire (what obviously is the case) you should ask yourself HOW such a person can be that rich without ripping off others and the state.

i will NEVER understand how a far over high personal income of a candidate can be a plus for him. it only proves for me that he have money and influence enough to play the corruption game.

second: trump never even proved his income or showed his tax returns to anybody. if he is such a straight and clean person and you all call him, there would not be a reason for that - except he is not that rich as he want to let you think.

third: it is not like this, that the USA does not have more than 2 parties. there are a lot of small parties but nobody votes for them.

i know that trump was kind of a demonstration vote - but you did not make things better with him - they become worse, because this guy have no clue about world economy and world diplomacy and the bunch around him is either stupid or people like steve bannon who do not even hide that they see WW3 as the solution for all.

the arguments you brought are poor - because even the people in east Germany who lived in a communistic dictatorship have been able to break down a wall.
when i listen to your arguments you must live in something worse as east Germany have been.

this is exactly what the world hates america for. you want to teach people the democracy and - as you said it here - you do not even have one.
even you - the people of the big and free america can only change the bad with the worse - what kind of idol do you want to be?

so if you go to vote the next time - donīt vote for someone who tells you he makes america great again (btw: EXACTLY this phrase used hitler and that should give you think)
donīt vote for someone who telly you that your nation is the leader nation in the world because you are not! you are only the most fighting nation in the world and a fighter is never a smart leader.

vote for someone who shows you the TRUE problems - even when they are hard to swallow but americas prosperity is based on loans - loans so far in the future that even your grand-grand children will suffer on them.

trump is famous for not paying back loans - but in that case it will not help your country because the world is much more than america only.
america canīt survive without the rest of the world even when trump wants that you believe that.

donīt swallow the easy answers because the answers are not easy. if they would be easy someone else would know them long before weaselhead.
so basically elon musk, steve jobs...are crooks because they were so successful.

i could go point by point on your rant, but you got the first point so totally wrong, why waste my time? you won't learn anything.

but simply stated, you have little understanding of our USA culture & history. you see things through your liberal euro-lens. not the born-in-USA lens.

you also have no idea why trump held back his returns. you might understand better if you understood the hostility he faces from a press corp that thinks he is hitler, like you do. instead, you automatically assume the worst. how can you be a fair referee when you make negative assumptions on trump.

why do you bring east germany into the discussion, which has nothing to do with US democracy. Nobody is trying to flee USA, even the whining liberals said they would flee...but they didn't. We are building a wall to keep illegals out, not keep good people in.

but you cant get the most basic facts of the USA right, call our entrepreneurs criminals, then tell me i dont know what im talking about, & my arguments are poor.

pretty comical. thanks for the lulz.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote