View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 04:49 AM  
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinNothin View Post
Well, you have to admit, it is an act of violence aimed at the President.

You have freedom of speech, but you can't yell "fire" in a movie theater.

He isn't shooting the President, but he is graphically portraying it. I'm interested in knowing what the law says about that.

Opinion, sure, it's just a video. That's like saying, "I'm only burning a flag" It is meaningless if you take no meaning in it, but there are some basic laws to keep us all civil.

Did Snoop break the law? I'm sure his lawyers reviewed the video before releasing it and there must be some loophole in it like, "it's just a clown with makeup on." I guess you can't go to jail for filming that, but, is there a law about "implying" shooting the president?

This will be interesting as it unfolds. I still think a knock on the door is coming.

You know Trump's temper, I don't think he'll let this incident go.

The video is just a message, but the use of violence is never the answer. Hating Trump is cool, but he does have family. Feel sorry for the little ones that will see their dad or uncle getting shot in a mainstream popular video. This, I think, is below Snoop Dogg's personality. Even Kanye wouldn't film that, and he's an ass.
uh..there have been a lot of songs in the past "threatening" presidents since Reagan.