View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 03:02 PM  
TheDynasty
See Signature

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenCat View Post
hello gfy. so, i never had problems with payoneer, never, now, after they changed to firstchoicepay, they wanted me to change my password to some complicated, so i did, and, of course, i forgot it, so, after i have input my username and my birth date, i have received the reset pass email. so, i tried to reset the pass, i have my new one chosen, but then they wanted another two answers to questions, and, i think there is big and small letters needed, so i forgot the exact answer to the questions, and my account got blocked, saying i have to contact their support. so i did, but hey, now, it is three days, and nobody fucking cared to get back to me! i sent them email if they are kidding me few hours ago, and still nobody fucking care! is this for fucking real? this is now this services works? old good paxum ... lets hope if i can get some support from them here so i can finaly start using my money! thanks for reading and have luck with your business everyone
Happened to me to forgot the pass now they want me to send in a photo id card and a photo of me holding the card My payoneer account was good for over 7+ years no problem as soon as i had to switch i can't just get my password sent to email and then change it have to jump through hoops fuck that! So now i can' t login in to my account to check balance and probably wont' get around to sending them the information for a while unless I have to know my balance.