View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 02:46 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
crockett is constantly attacking redhats as team players, while he plays on team blue 24/7.

he is the textbook definition of PROJECTION - AKA accusing your opponents of what you do yourself.

& he's one of the dumbest libs on GFY.

See this is what you seem to miss. I don't run around chanting and waving the blue flag. I just call you red hats out because you are idiots..

See the difference between me & you is I believe we "need" at least 2 "sane & competent" political parties. The Right has been going down the rails of the crazy train for many years and you guys get worse and worse every year.

I would absolutely love there to be a "competent & sane" Republican party or right wing in this county. This is why I constantly troll you dumb dumbs, because you are the people destroying this country.

We need 2 sane political parties to keep each other in check, but sadly one party has been left to corporate ownership vs working for the people.. It's dumb dumbs like you that keep allowing it to happen. This is why I troll you idiots, but you never see me running around waving a Democrat flag.. I just look at Democrats as less of a problem than the right wing. I may troll you by claiming Hillary was gonna win or what ever, but that doesn't mean I support Hillary.

Democrats want to give away too much money to people vs Republicans who want to dump coal ash in our drinking water.. I can live with less money.. I can't live with water that is undrinkable.
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote