View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:57 AM  
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Oh, I KNOW the insurance company's never lose money. They drop out of anyplace where it costs them money to operate. Same as we would if we owned that business. It's smart on their part...nobody is in business to lose money. We all want to make a ton of it.

The problem is...it's failing the people who need it the most in the areas with the most problems.

I'm in agreement with what was said earlier (and Trump said on the campaign trail ironically for you):
It's the price gouging on medical care and pharmaceuticals that is the real problem.

I never used an insurance card in my LIFE to go to the doctor or even the hospital...until the last 8 years.

I paid out of pocket. A doctors visit wasn't that expensive. Pharmaceuticals however were already 5 and 6 times more expensive here than anyplace else on Earth.

Now? With millions getting govt. subsidized health insurance? The price gouging got exponentially worse.

Think about it...if you had a medical supply company and the govt. suddenly opened the gates to UNLIMITED money...you would raise your prices by 300% right away.
It's a gold mine.

That is what needs to stop.

What help is to millions of people to have ObamaCare if their premiums are sky high and their deductible is $6,000???

Fuck...I don't go to the doctor enough to EVER spend $6,000 in a year. And neither do MOST people.

Which means they are now paying a big premium that is a drain on their household and getting NOTHING out of it except for being a statistic for the govt. to hold up and say: "Look how many people are insured now!"

Yes, there are also people who NEEDED help. People with pre-existing conditions.

But keep in mind that what we are really doing in those circumstances is welfare plain and simple.
It's not "insurance" because there is nothing to insure against. The disease is already there and has to be paid for.

In my opinion...we need to get those people OUT of the system of insurance. And just move them straight over to what they are already getting...free healthcare. And that is going to have to come straight from a govt. check to them. No insurance company middle-man.
It's like the cost of college...once the government guarantees loans, then the price skyrockets

Health insurance should not be for medications or this or that. It should only be for things like heart attacks and broken legs
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote