View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 06:43 AM  
TopOffers
Looking for Affiliates

Industry Role:
PREMIUM CPA network TopOffers: we monetize your dating traffic!

Hey, guys!

My name is Marina and I want to introduce you to premium Network TopOffers.
Get On Top. Stay On Top.

We have implemented a variety of optimization techniques including, but not limited to, optimization per GEO, browser, device, and age, so the routing process will convert users for receiving fresh offers.
Our entire business philosophy is built on this premise, and we always try to add unique value. The best way to deal with affiliates is to put people above profit, and that is how we're changing the face of affiliate marketing. Once you join TopOffers, you can be sure you'll start to make more money.

Here are a few fast facts about our company:

1) Collaboration with leaders of digital product categories
2) Covering more than 45 countries
3) Advanced Smart Link technology
4) A variety of mobile/desktop/IOS/Android traffic
5) Access to most exclusive offers
6) Fraudulent activity elimination
7) Working with top brands in online dating
8) Creative affiliate business streamlining
9) Developed research technologies.
10) Timely High Payouts.

We?re partners with such sites as Together Network, UpForIt Networks, Iwuns Networks.[/URL]

We accept traffic from 45+ countries with our strongest geos being English-speaking countries Tier1 and Asian Traffic Japan, Korea, Singapore.

Are you an affiliate looking for quality SOI Offers to promote? Or a CPA Network looking to additional Offers? We invite you to join our network and make good money together! Get On Top. Stay On Top.

TOP PPS OFFERS:
AUS 120
NZL 120
CAN 80
GBR 80
IRL 60
USA 60

BEL 100
CHE 100
FIN 100
FRA 100

ESP 80
ITA 50
PRT 50
CZE 50
SGP 50
KOR 20
ARG 20
POL 20

DNK 150
SWE 170
NOR 170
JPN 160

Some of our websites to promote:
BeNaughty.com
NaughtyDate.com
Loveaholics.com
Flirt.com
QuickFlirt.com
Iamnaughty.com
Iwantu.com
Wantubad.com
Yolovers.com

Work with us and get some extra money to spend and turn into profit! All you need to do is register using the link below and start running your ads

Please let me know
if you do register and I can connect you with one of our account managers directly for a smooth start and timely support. I can be contacted via Skype live:517b66cea3c3b506 or email [email protected]

If you?re publisher
and looking to partner with us please feel free to hit me up using the contact details above and we can discuss business opportunities too.
Official TopOffers Thread
TopOffers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote