Old 03-06-2017, 06:46 PM  
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
There is no way to know that.
I know I don't believe it.

The media is so caught up in anti-Trump b.s. that we aren't getting much in the way of accuracy in the "news".

I tune into CNN and it's a round table of reporters 24/7 asking each other questions. They seem to just be making shit up as they go.

I see Trump as the outsider and a disruptor. That's exactly what I voted for.

I keep hearing talk of how the people who voted Trump are having "buyers remorse"
But it always seems to be a Democrat operative on CNN or MSNBC saying it.

I'll tell you what, the day I come on GFY and say Trump was bullshit...then you can take that to the bank.
Right now, I'm seeing the economy lifting up, companies that Democrats and anti-Trump people said would NEVER bring back factories and jobs...starting to do just that, the stock market has created almost 3 TRILLION dollars in new wealth since the day Trump was elected (remember, the "news" media was proclaiming that not only was Trump going to lose in a landslide...but IF he won the economy would immediately collapse and the stock market would crash....if you don't believe me, just google it up and you'll be shocked at the bullshit we were being fed on CNN and the Washington Post and New York Times).
The whole russian thing is 100% make believe...no one has explained how it even makes any sense

Now the real story is the obama admin spying on trump camp
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote