View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:00 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
and thats why you buy from real content providers only
I don't typically buy content, for the majority of my adult work up til now I've always used my own. Brian's thread about this just happened to coincide with and compliment something I was doing at the time. absolutely if I was a routine purchaser or had decided to include video content in my strategy prior to the thread I would have gone that route

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
I hate to say it - but for some people the prospect of saving some bucks interferes with their common sense. Sorry.

can only speak for myself obv but I don't think I made a poor decision. The problem was the legitimacy of the information upon which that decision was based

was just one of those things; I thought a guy who owned a ton of content wanted to raise some funds for the building of his site and was selling it for that reason. that's logical to me, and actually a clever idea if it had worked. I assumed he was telling the truth when he stated he owned the content. I'm also assuming everyone else who purchased had similar thoughts.

anyways, pm sent Monsieur Nerd. I'll bow out except for posting the results of the paypal dispute if relevant

hope it isn't and that everyone is having a wicked night. you too Brian
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote