View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:48 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Update: Refunded by PayPal.
that's great news, hope the same holds true for myself, Jel the Baby Hater™, Trainwreck and PN

I just checked the status on paypal and the $275 dispute I have open with Brian is currently awaiting reply by the other party.

Although I opened the request for refund a while back once he emailed me to let me know he never sent a the hard drive, I only escalated to paypal a few days ago when it became clear no immediate refund would be forthcoming

in terms of identity of the seller, pretty sure it's the original Brian as when I purchased the content I requested he put his and Penny's full name and address on the invoice.

what I didn't know was that he was selling content he didn't own. I never would have wanted to purchase that, and in my email record with him he presented himself as the content owner

at minimum being honest about that detail would have prevented this waste of time for Brian and myself and no doubt the other purchasers as well

will update once I receive a result in the paypal dispute, wish the rest of y'all luck with the process as well
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote