View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 10:34 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian8377 View Post
I am still working on this. Sorry but I do not want to give details because if the girls read what I say it will make it 100 times harder to resolve. I made an agreement with them to sell the content.
Yes I know I am responsible for it and I am working to fix it. I think there was 16 transactions and 12 of them were not completed.
I might be off by one but that is what I have come up with so far. I will keep you posted the minute I can.
Been doing this for 17 years and had a few problems here and there but nothing like this.
Thanks
Brian

BTW the other GFY name was changed so I could give it to the girls but I never gave it to them because we had not finished the site yet.
After you had problems fulfilling some of the initial orders, why did you continue working deals and accepting new money? You should have ended your relationship with your supplier and not continued with new orders. Pay the money you owe even if it means coming out pocket and work with your supplier to get reimbursed.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote