View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 10:44 AM  
escorpio
I love to racism, bro!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Bullshit.

If you guys were all drinking by the window at a bar and the infamous I. Jones walked past you'd all be tripping over yourselves to be first out the door to observe the gate of his walk, you'd be wispering to each other comparing opinions on everything from the strength of his broad shoulders to the muscle tone of his thighs and the estimated power of his kicking ability. You'd quietly follow him in amazement of his smooth walk, carefree confidence and shocking ability to get a glance from any passing female by simply flashing his glimmering smile, quickly disarming even the most circumspect of the species. If you guys were at the gym and I. Jones left his underwear on the bench while he showered you'd all goto blows over who got to sniff them first and Escorpio would draw blood to bury his nose in those briefs breathing in that exotic scent simply known as BM. You guys are obsessed.
Textbook projection.

"Projection"

"This involves individuals attributing their own thoughts, feeling and motives to another person. Thoughts most commonly projected onto another are the ones that would cause guilt such as aggressive and sexual fantasies or thoughts."

Defense Mechanisms | Simply Psychology
escorpio is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote