View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 01:01 PM  
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
I've basically only lived alone or with people I've already known like long term girlfriends and my best friend many years ago back when we were younger and our priorities were bars, pool halls, racing cars, random chicks etc... or more of a crazy bachelor pad.

I've tried a temporary roommate twice in my life who I didn't previously know. First one was laid back but into witchcraft and only drank beer no matter the time of day so was happy to see that one go even though no problems just kinda got a weird vibe.

Second one was basically perfect so never tried again as figured I'd be disappointed after that one being flawless.

So I'd let a girlfriend move in or a friend if they got into a jam but pulling strangers from classified ads think odds aren't in your favor that lifestyles will mesh well and always a chance they will steal, drugs, etc... as you know nothing about them. Probably better to downsize than bet on stranger danger panning out well.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote