View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 12:32 PM  
BlackCrayon
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave90210 View Post
Wow I can't believe I said that 9 years ago. That roommate was a nightmare and I was the one she rented too. She's was pure evil!!! I lived in the closest and she had guys over daily and it was awkward because I was in the closet with no door and she would fuck the guys loud and I was right by her bed in the closet. I used to have to wait until she was done and the guy left to leave the closet. She never used to tell me when someone was coming over. I ended up making a bunch of money and moved out the first chance I got. She threatened me if I didn't move after 5 months. I was always so nice to her, she had no idea I hated her. She was kind of famous and her boyfriends where famous also. If they only knew she was a whore and fucked every producer in town
christ dude, living in a closet? i think you need to realize you just can't afford to live in the area you want to live in.