View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 11:36 PM  
dave90210

I think they aren't meant to have a roommate. It's not me that's the problem they have no respect for 1 rule that I have for a damn good reason. My last roommate gave some guy she meant the night before the keys to my apartment to find something for her I came home he was in my bedroom looking through my shit!!! I talked to that roommate about that she was cool and never had anyone over again for the 5 months she lived here. This roommate is an idiot with zero respect. In the 10 years I've had roommates this is the only one who does what they do and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves

If you think my 1 rule is unreasonable theirs lots of ads that say they want the roommates out of the house at 7am till 5pm during week days. I don't give a shit about anything else, I don't want my shit stolen, strangers in my house around my expensive camera equipment etc.

I can't afford to move right now and this is one of the cheapest places in the county where I live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
Sounds like you need to move somewhere cheaper as you are not meant to have a roommate.
dave90210 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote