View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 04:35 AM  
Internet Guy
Confirmed User

I was making $xk+/mo with them, and lately, especially since Camgasm arriving - it has been moving down gradually. I send you traffic - and you do a popup to ANOTHER Cam program you happen to own? That alone makes you scummy operators.

How dare you do that?

I plan to drop them ASAP, reviewing and testing other options now.

This is a rotten thing to do to affiliates, it shows how untrustworthy they are - if they do this in plain sight, what will they do when nobody is looking? It makes me think they've likely been stealing from me all along. Removing your whales and other such tactics. I hope they get what they deserve, affiliates made you - now they will destroy you. Ungrateful, greedy pigs. I knew the crew were scummy, should have stuck with my gut initially and not wasted time building traffic sources - which I will now have to switch to better more honest operators.

Chaturbate: Stop fucking the people who made you, greed usually ends with the pig getting slaughtered.
Internet Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote