View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 04:19 AM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNick View Post
No Sweden does not have a rape problem.

But perhaps you should watch Trumpy's speech again. He implied that Sweden had suffered a terrorist atrocity "last night" when he listed Sweden in a list of places that had suffered a recent terrorist atrocity.

Not sure where how you managed to infer that Sweden has a rape problem - but your thought processes will not surprise anyone who has read your posts.

I would suggest that it might be a good idea ( call me old fashioned ) for the Commander in Chief to convene regular meetings of all the people who would be able to turn him into one of the most well informed individuals on the planet.

Or not. He could just carry on forming his policies based on Fox news. It has worked well enough for him so far. At least he is in tune with the average Trump groupie.

You with me Josh ?

so you answer the question in 1 sentence. then launch into your liberal delusion about how the way trump communicates flummoxes you. because he doesnt lib-splain his entire point out to you.

thanks for the first sentence though. i will have trump contact you in the future, you know best.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote