View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 10:24 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
It doesn't matter if being belligerent would solve anything or not. Back in the day Brian would have been being hit over the (apparent) failure of the voyeur house first of all and then once it came out that there was "content in motion" there would have been people all over him, just for the fuck of it.

I guess it is a kinder, gentler GFY
apologies, totally misread ya. I hate that ish too though so if it's kinder and gentler not to even jokingly trash peeps during a tough moment, awesome. you'd never do that anyways =p

I'm prob overly sensitive to that though. I went through a REALLY tough year last year from beginning to end, money wise I was fine (even through the Chexx debacle I never missed a payment owed to anyone) but mentally and physically I was fucking cracked. and everyone was so nice to me and insanely supportive. really meant a lot and was really surprising. figured at least some peeps would take a bit of glee in it but nope, not a one.

so yeah, nice to see peeps aren't trashing what I think is a really cool idea, if the OP can get his ish together and pull it off

Quote:
or else everyone is just too busy posting about Trump
haha, so there is an upside to that

Quote:
back to laying around waiting for this bug to pass. Damn it is hanging in there
not good, get well dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian8377 View Post
Oh I agree Sarettah. I kinda expect it now but I am not hiding and will get it fixed asap
I gotta admit I'm not impressed that I had to find out about this through a gfy drama thread and Jel asking the question. it's not a respectful way to treat peeps who deserve open communication in a business transaction.

shit happens though and zero hard feelings. once I'm paid back we'll be criss, so shoot me an email and let me know the date when I can expect the payment to be refunded. the issues you're having with the women you work with aren't relevant to that.

sincerely wish you all the best in sorting everything out, keep your head up =)
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote