View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 12:41 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It doesn't matter. Anyone with a brain can see Trump is corrupt as fuck but not his followers. His followers are like a religious cult and he is the cult leader. Nothing he can do will ever be bad or wrong in their eyes and anyone who says their cult leader is bad is the enemy.

We are dealing with a bunch of cult members, who have had a steady flow of brainwashing for years from right wing radio and the right wing media. Trump has just brought it out in the open so everyone can see how crazy these far righties have become.
When I was working with Pavlovs Dog studio in LA, at first I'd drive the hour and a half commute from Orange county to LA. I'd listen to Rush Limbaugh every day and at times he'd be so deeply toxic I'd have to switch the channel, but everyday I'd switch him back on and listen until I couldn't anymore. Sad there are people will to spread hate to line their pockets with cash, but this is nothing new.

Ted Nugent is like Limbaugh, someone who used to be a free spirit but lost his way and took a dark path... When you see Nugent speak you see what a crazed hyperbole but job he is.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote