View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:42 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashfire View Post
How can ANYONE get over the fact he comes out and brags about the biggest electoral victory since Regan when the very LAST president had more electoral votes.

Then he says republican and is told Bush also had more lol...its not just a few more either he had over 400 for fuck sakes

I have a very casual interest in politics and I know that...sad thig is he has said it and been corrected multiple times. "someone gave me that information" Yeah the "yes men" you surround yourself with.

Yep, biggest victory ever sir

Hillary sucks I get it...its not about her anymore, president doesn't know basic history or math apparently

His IQ? Fuck his IQ he doesn't know 400 is bigger than 300
He's president yet EVERY time he's on television he brags about winning the election. He can't stand that more VOTES went to Hillary by the millions, because that means she's more popular and he can't stand that.

Trump does nothing alpha, he's just always had money that he bosses people around with, big difference. He's 71 years old, morbidly obese, and rarely sleeps...
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote