View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:24 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post

The same with the Flynn thing. Normally Right wingers would be going bat shit crazy if Commies were caught spying on us or interfering with our govt. However Trump is their hero so it can't be bad. Trump gives the cupcakes someone to hate that's both the media & the intelligence agencies.

Suddenly it's no longer anyone in Trump's admin doing wrong it's why are the intelligence agents out to get Trump. Why is the medias reporting this fake news. Trump is god, these people are trying to kill our god.

We are witnessing brainwashing of the ignorant masses in real time. You can not reason with these people because Trump has become their religious ideology. No matter what they believe anything he tells them and if you say something bad you are obviously their enemy. There is no critical thinking, there is no logic only blind belief in their new god.
At the press conference Trump gave himself away when he PRAISED Flynn, after firing him, and defended him and when asked if other staff were in constant contact with Russia Trump said "I don't know and if so I had nothing to do with it". A normal person would say NO and if I find out they did they'll be investigated or fired, but not Trump.

Trump clearly has a lot to hide. The writing is on the wall.

Edit:

Comey is having an impromptu private classified briefing with senators right now 11:25am PST
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote