View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:35 PM  
razor33

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER View Post
You're missing the point - being that he can get those and other (see etc.) details from the CSV Transaction Log to paint a better big picture of his account.

And re "No big deal" - sure, 3.99 might not be a big deal in itself... once you have 100, 200, 400 etc. of those x 3.99 it adds up and they don't even have to spend any tokens for that or come online. Perfect for that passive income.

Re: time-frame - account is active since 1/1/2013 but pretty dormant for the first year. Active and building up for ~3 yrs
Thanks.

It's a good advice to check the log of course, i wasn't saying that it's not . All i was saying that those membership cancellations alone cannot be held accountable for zero profit days. If you have a lot of cancellations, it will add up of course, but if you keep promoting, you don't just lose paid memberships, but you'll generate new ones too, which should balance out each other in the long run even if this line of business isn't exactly clockwork.

Btw Zmedianow just paid me to Firstchoice Pay with no hiccups, smooth transition. I guess everyone who already received and activated their card will receive their payments there starting with the 1-15 Febr payment cycle.
razor33 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote