Thread: Trump's forum
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 04:22 PM  
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I was sure Clinton was going on to win; I wanted her to win only because I wanted anyone other than Trump to win. But I disagree with you - This isn't Hillary supporters who cannot accept she lost, but instead people stunned at what Trump is doing. Normally the loosing side accepts that they lost and moves on. But with Trump nearly everything he has done has been very controversial. The mistakes have been huge - dare I say "bigly".

A very simple thing like releasing a portrait poster is full of drama because someone failed to to do a grammar check.

Everything he or his administration does is stupid. Nearly every phone call to foreign leaders has caused problems. His first thirty days has resulted in a bigger scandal than Obama ever had.
What has he done that is "Stupid"? I thought he hasn't done anything? Can you nimrods get your story straight please?

And stop listening to the media, who lie about everything he says or does

Why in the hell would you think Clinton was going to win? ROFL
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote