Thread: Trump's forum
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 04:20 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
My guess is that people who thought for sure that Hillary Clinton was going to win the election...still can't get over that she did not.

There is a major disconnect in our country between the media and the people who actually work for a living.

After 8 years of Bush and then 8 years of Obama...the country itself is about as divided along ideological lines as I have ever seen in my lifetime.

I blame part of it on Bush's war mongering and the other part on Obama's "class warfare".
Both President's were incredibly divisive. And both left the country more divided than when they respectively took office.
I was sure Clinton was going on to win; I wanted her to win only because I wanted anyone other than Trump to win. But I disagree with you - This isn't Hillary supporters who cannot accept she lost, but instead people stunned at what Trump is doing. Normally the loosing side accepts that they lost and moves on. But with Trump nearly everything he has done has been very controversial. The mistakes have been huge - dare I say "bigly".

A very simple thing like releasing a portrait poster is full of drama because someone failed to to do a grammar check.

Everything he or his administration does is stupid. Nearly every phone call to foreign leaders has caused problems. His first thirty days has resulted in a bigger scandal than Obama ever had.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote