View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM  
Brian8377
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
won't name your location cuz not sure if you're out about that but dude, I know where you live and in that jurisdiction a tenant can sue and win if you shut off their utilities. the cop who threatened to arrest you actually did you a huge favor.

you can't fuck around with people like that, I get that you're pissed with them but you have to act ethically or it will end costing you in time, money and grief

provide them with an eviction notice that clearly states when they need to be out. sign it and request that they do the same. if they won't fine, but it helps prevent issues if both parties sign a clearly-worded doc.

first do a bit of research online to find out how much notice you need to provide, that can vary depending on location and I didn't look it up for yours.

not courts, no police, just peeps choosing to end a business relationship and walking away with their hands clean and heads held high

sounds like a really unpleasant situation, wish ya good luck
I agree with you and you are very right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Voyeur house seems like it's going well

Call your local constable. Here in Massachusetts they can have them out in a few weeks providing they are a tenant at will and no kids, which sounds like your situation.
Well it is not really that yet. Been making custom videos forever now and that was the plan. They wanted to sell some content to help fund it and got mad when they claim I sold it more than agreed which is not even close to being the case. Now they are pissed and ruining everything they have worked for. It makes no sense. Yeah it fucks me up some but they are the ones who will get fucked. I'm trying to fill the orders and will worry about the rest later. It is one bitch causing all the problems.
There is a mole