View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:21 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo22 View Post
Yes thanks to kane's wrong pick in the SB I finish 3th.
I couldn't believe it was 28:3 in the last quarter..what a comeback.
There was a funny moment that happened during the Super Bowl revolving around this pool. Going into the game the #1, #3 and #4 players all took NE and I, at #2, took the Falcons. So, it was pretty simple. If the Falcons win, I move into first and win $1,000. If the Falcons lose I drop to 4th and get nothing. I was at a Super Bowl party and my buddy was rooting for the Patriots.

Halfway through the 3rd quarter, I was loving it. Then the wheels came off. After the Pats score the touchdown in OT and win I was stunned. My buddy was jumping up and down screaming and happy. He then turns to me and says, "Well, you still finish second right?" I explain that no, I now finish 4th and get nothing. His face suddenly turns sad and he goes, "Sorry dude. Now I feel kind of like a dick." The way he said it made it sound like he was a sad puppy. It struck me so funny I couldn't help but laugh.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote